By Hannah, Willow, Noah and Harleen
In 2B we have been learning how to write narratives.
Beginning / Orientation
We put the setting and characters in (which is who and where). We can include some sentences about what has happened. We should use exciting words, like disappointed, commotion, incredible and awesome. We have to include a bold beginning (hook the reader) by putting interesting words, describe using adjectives, verbs and nouns, describe characters and settings and using onomatopoeia.
Problem / Middle
The problem is what goes wrong in the story. We have to make sure it has nice and juicy information. We have to include three or more events. We use our five senses which are
- feel – I can feel the hot breath on my face.
- hear – I can hear a bush swinging in the wind.
- taste – I can taste the chocolate and strawberry melting in mouth.
- smell – I can smell the salty ocean.
- see – I can see a scary, gooey, green, terrifying monster behind my house.
End / Solution
The solution is when they solve the problem. The character that is in danger should save themselves, not another person.