Our first iBook is Published!

cooltext1617763055Check out our iBook so you can read our Fantastic Poems! It is called Fantastic Poems by 2B.

You should read it so you can be amazed at what we have been doing. We have been learning about similes, onomatopoeia, alliteration, adjectives, verbs and nouns.

We learnt about different types of poems, like free verse, simile poems, pair poems, cinquain poems and list poems.

You can download it for free from the iTunes store by typing in ‘Fantastic Poems 2B’ or you can click this link https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/fantastic-poems/id887001987?mt=11  Screen Shot 2014-06-23 at 9.54.09 am

24 thoughts on “Our first iBook is Published!

• Hi Willow,
      Well done on writing a great comment. We can use book creator for so many different things! Are you finding it easy to publish your information text on book creator?
      From Mrs Fintelman

1. 2B my family has downloaded your book of poems and tomorrow night I am going to read them to my children before bed.

• Thanks 2b and Avraj we loved your poems. My oldest son’s favourite was captain America. I liked reading the poems. We were very excited to listen to you read your poems own poems. We can’t wait to see what you do next. Thank you for a wonderful book. Rachel, Ben, Jarrod and Ella.

• Dear 2B & Avraj,
        We loved your poems. Ben who is 4 years old, liked the Captain America one most. I couldn’t choose a favourite as there were so many I liked. We read the book 3 times and then we were surprised to find that you had each read your poems. We then listened to your book again. Thank you 2B. Rachel, Ben, Jarrod and Ella.

2. Hello 2b,
    I think your poems are wonderful. Thank you for sharing them with us. Do you think you will publish any more or something different next term?
    Have fun on your holidays.
    From Carol.

3. Hi 2B, Well done on the great Poem Book that you have all created, I have downloaded it & think it’s a brilliant way for families to connect with the class

4. Hello I’m jacinta my auntys and uncles
    Were surprise and proud they said wow
    That is AWESOME!!! And I said MY
    TEACHER IS AWESOME too. then we watched the
    (Lego movie!!) I guess that is all by know
    By Jacinta

5. Hello I’m Jacinta I am here again my
    Dad and mum wanted two say something Hi 2b.
    We are proud of our daughter really much
    One more thing my daughter said you
    Are the best teacher she knows so thanks
    For teaching her a lot by know by dad mum and Jacinta

6. Hola I’m Jacinta I went on a trip.when we got there I told my friends witch
    You don’t know. That in my school are poems ARE AWESOME . My friends
    Said AWESOME . I never get to do that!! & we laugh together . By jacinta

7. Dear 2B

We loved your singing and it is true

Did you had fun when you were singing ?

By Yashasvee and Sebastian

8. Dear 2B,

You have a nice CBL solution!

What have you been learning in writing?

From Daniela,Tilly and Jaxon